Generally speaking, micro cultivators can be divided into four types: standard type, wheeled type, crawler type and paddy field type.
1. In terms of brands, there are many categories. At present, there are many domestic manufacturers, and there are also many foreign imported brands and Sino foreign joint venture brands. There are countless times for farmers to choose.
2. In terms of walking modes, there are mainly four types - standard type, wheeled type, crawler type and paddy field type (in fact, it can also be understood as amphibious type). Most places in China use standard micro cultivators. For crawler type, they are specially produced for particularly complex plots.
3. In terms of transmission mode, there are mainly three types of micro Cultivators - gear transmission type, belt transmission type, multi-function management machine, gear transmission type and belt transmission type. They are common and easy to understand. The power mode and size they provide are different. The power of belt transmission micro cultivator is relatively large, which is a micro cultivator with the largest share in the domestic market. The multi-functional management machine is different from the above two. It adopts independent transmission and walking system, and can wear a variety of common tools to complete dozens of jobs.
4. In terms of power source, it can be divided into gasoline micro cultivator and diesel micro cultivator. It is equipped with gasoline engine. Among them, diesel has large power and is mainly used in hard soil plots. However, the gasoline micro tiller is smaller, easier to carry and use, and more flexible. If the soil is soft, it is recommended to use the gasoline micro tiller. Micro cultivator plays an important role in agricultural production. It can help farmers complete ridging, soil cultivation, deep ditch opening, base fertilizer application, weeding and soil crushing, and can also tow trailers for short-distance transportation. Therefore, it is very important to choose a suitable product.
5. In terms of transmission mode, the transmission mode of micro cultivator includes belt chain and direct connection. Direct drive is divided into vertical shaft and horizontal shaft according to the output direction of crankshaft.
6. According to the startup mode, there are electric startup and manual recoil startup. In addition, the micro cultivator divided according to the crops used is the abbreviation of the ditching cultivator. This machine focuses on the scallion cultivator, and the scallion fenggou machine can also be used for rotary tillage.